We are Minerva-Soft
With headquarters in Budapest, we offer IT solutions and software engineering services for a wide range of business requirements since 2002.
Our mission is to deliver professional and reliable solutions. We are specialized on telecommunication software development.
Key areas - Unique competence:
- We are telecom and call center experts
- We are experts in IT and communication security
- We combine these skills with innovation and enthusiasm
- Development of call center and telephony solutions
- Development of custom IT and telecommunication solutions
- System integration
- More than 500 successful telco projects worldwide
- More than 7,000 satisfied call center agents
- More than 50,000 VoIP endpoints deployed worldwide
- Developer of the "Best Innovation" at the Innovation Tech Show Hungary - 2014
- In 2014, we were named Central Europe's best software development team
- FinTech solution of the year in Hungary (2014)
- Most Promising Banking Sales Solution - Banking Sales Conference 2015
Minerva-Soft is ranked "AAA - Highest Creditworthiness" by Bisnode.*
* Bisnode ranks the trustworthiness of companies on international level since 1908. Only 0.63 % of the companies in the Eastern European region have AAA (triple A) rating, and therefore the financial risks of establishing business relations with MinervaTel is extremely low.
Graduated from the University of Miskolc, Master of IT Engineering and Software Development. Szabolcs used to work as head of development of IntTalk VoIP Engine and in different management positions at Geomant. He has more than 10 years of Telco & IT project and company management experience and has designed, implemented and sold call center and online IT solutions and applications worldwide in several sectors (Telekom Austria, COLT, Telenor and Avaya). Szabolcs is also the Co-Founder & CEO of Arenim Technologies (the developer of CryptTalk - www.crypttalk.com) and MinervaTel (www.minervatel.com).
Graduated from the Technical University of Budapest, Master of Electrical Engineering. Specialist of telecommunication technologies and the operation of business, critical IT systems and online services. Attila has more than 15 years of engineering and solution architect experience in large telecommunication projects working for multinational companies worldwide (Telecom Serbia, Microsoft, CYTA, Deloitte Cyprus, ING and GE across Europe). Attila is also the Co-Founder & CTO of Arenim Technologies (the developer of CryptTalk - www.crypttalk.com) and MinervaTel (www.minervatel.com).
Graduated from the University of Miskolc with a Master in IT Engineering and a PhD in software development. He is a specialist of software technologies and software development. Péter has broad and up-to-date knowledge of IT and software development technologies. He has more than 15 years of software development experience. Software products designed and implemented by him and his team are used worldwide in mission critical environments. Péter is also the director of software development of Arenim Technologies (the developer of CryptTalk - www.crypttalk.com) and MinervaTel (www.minervatel.com).
Graduated from the Kandó Kálmán Technical University of Budapest, Master of Electrical Engineering. János has more than 20 years of sales and solution architect experience in large telecommunication projects working for multinational companies worldwide. (Ericsson, KFKI, Humansoft). He is also the Sales Director of MinervaTel (www.minervatel.com), the hosted IP PBX and call center service operated by Minerva-Soft. Receiving direct and continuous feedback from clients, János actively participates in creating the product development strategy.
Our most satisfied clients
We are seeking for businesses that are interested in partnership
and have access to potential clients of the Minerva-Soft services.
Let's increase trust and create value together
Minerva-Soft (developer of the MinervaTel service) is now searching for organizations, enterprises who have existing clientele and are happy to share them based on a partnership contract. Our current partners are typically companies selling innovative technologies (software factories or distributors) and consulting companies whose clients need MinervaTel on their daily business.
What we offer:
- Active sales support
- Access to all sales and client support documents, licenses
- Trainings on sales, support and operational processes
- Local sales technical support on customer's premise
- Continuous cash flow
- Free integration with other softwares of their sales portfolio (CRM, ERP systems)
If any of the above partnership models might be interesting to you, please contact us at email@example.com